Brittany Vermillion Red 1 1/2"
Item # :
The layered, hand finish of this moulding was inspired by the colorful, warm finishes found in the French coastal town of Brittany. This moulding is made from forest friendly lumber.
- Inspired by Brittany, a coastal town in the French countryside, and the colorful, worn finishes of the homes and resorts located there
- Brittany’s authentic, natural, distressed finish has the layered look of chipped, painted wood, revealing raw wood undertones
- A nice range of three profiles and a fillet will work to frame anything from large works of art to objects with wonderful stacking ability
- The depth of tones achieved in the Brittany collection offers a sophisticated version of shabby chic
- The complex finishes in the Brittany collection and it’s wide range of profile sizes capitalizes on the success of the current trend in distressed mouldings
Easy to clean
- Profile TypeScoop / Reverse Scoop
- Finish TypePainted, Distressed
- Finish SheenMatte
- Overall Width1 1/2"
- Rabbet Depth9/16"
- Rabbet Width5/16"