Bullock Frame Company
Family owned and operated since 1944, we were founded as Bullock Glass and Frame Company by Albert “Bert” Bullock and his business partner, Ken Ohlson. The business started at 260 Edison Street in downtown Salt Lake City, moving to the warehouse location on Richards Street when it was built in the 1950s. The company handled both the commercial and residential glass, including auto glass replacements and glazing many new and remodeled buildings throughout the valley. Picture framing proved a successful addition to the business, as Bullock’s was one of few area picture framers for decades. A second frame store location was added at Ivy Place Shopping Village in Murray. Bert’s daughter, Allene Smith, has owned and run Bullock Frame Co. at 1134 Richard Street since 1988.